The Sandler Sales Institute’s 7-Step System for Successful Selling.
Even though enough traditional selling techniques are still being taught in seminars, people in sales today know that antiquated tactics simply don’t work anymore. Every sales prospect has heard the same old tricks, and indeed most know what a sales representative is going to say before the presentation begins! That’s why prospects can so easily control a sales call – and destroy a salesperson’s self-esteem in the process.
Prospects never control anyone who masters David Sandler’s revolutionary 7-step program for top sales. In You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar, you learn to master each of the fundamental principles of the Sandler Selling System® – and how and when to use them.
Contrary to popular sales training, you don’t have to make presentations to everyone who will listen. You don’t have to be subservient, forfeit your self-respect, or fake enthusiasm about your product or service. In fact, you don’t have to be enthusiastic at all. And, you never have to lie! With this remarkable guide in hand you will learn:
- How to conquer the “selling dance” that always occurs between salesperson and prospect.
- How to condition yourself for a successful career in sales, regardless of what you sell.
- Why you can sell more if you’re willing to break the rules of professional selling.
- Why the prospect should do most of the talking.
- How to “dummy up” when you’re asked questions that you’re not ready to answer.
- Why the prospect can mislead you and what you can do about it.
For the most contemporary look at these Sandler secrets: check out Sandler Success Principles and The Sandler Rules both published by Pegasus Media World.